Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Whoa..

I think I puked out of laughter.. I've got two word sfor ya;
PURE GENIUS! This was hilarious!

Keep up the good work!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Extremely enjoyable!

I can honestly say that I just saw a movie, that touched me a LOT. I was so close to tears as soon as the credits faded in. You are a genius. That's all I can say.
You're a genius, musically as well as movie wise.

If I said I have just watched the best flash movie on NG for my taste, I don't think I'd be lying. This has been a VERY touching experience, maybe even more than to others, since I'm a musician myself. I just with I could express my feelings that professionally with my guitar.

Thank you, THANK YOU! - For making this movie.
It was an experience I'll never forget. God bless.
-J.H.

Naruto SUCKS hard cock Naruto SUCKS hard cock

Pure genius.

You rock!

The-Milk-Man responds:

Rock beats sissors <333

Chris &amp;amp; Harry Chris & Harry

BRILLIANT!! JUST BRILLIANT!!!

I was amazed on the animation, visual effects, audio quality and variation as well as the HUGE loads of humor! I must say this has been one of the greatest animations I've ever seen. The best one in a while, at least.

You, sir, are a genius! Cheers!

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Hahah, THE PRESIDENT!!

This was a great movie with a huge load of humor. Keep it goin' man.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

I'm absolutely stunned!

When I saw the teaser 4 years back, I was already excited and on my toes. I was wondering about the time you've taken with this but now I can see the big picture. Writing a screenplay as excellent as this takes a lot of time, not to mention all the planning, animating etc.

The timeline is a highly potential worst-case scenario in real life, too. So it kinda makes people relate to it even more in a way. The realism in the story is great, thus.

Do I even have to mention about the quality of visual animation and graphics here? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the teaser the first time. Also you've improved ever since.

Sound effects in this movie are as real as it gets. The music is quite of the usual action movie soundtrack, but I'm not saying it's bad. It's perfect everytime.

Easy to say that I'm looking forward to seeing Part 3 and the next two episodes.
Keep it going, Robs. The time has definately been worth it all!

Cheers!
-J.H.

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

Now that was enjoyable.

I really liked your drawing style and the facts that you matced up scenes from the game, not just some random places and random stuff.

Sound effects could have been turned down just a bit. Made a bit of a soundmess at some points, but that's not too serious.
But I loved how you took advantage of the screaming part in the song, and added the Fast Zombie with its own scream sound. Genius, I say.

Cheers!
-J.H/Blocko

300 death 300 death

Horrible...Absolutely horrible...

First of all, what the HELL was that emo crap playing on the background?

I have seen the movie once, I have a bad memory and I still remember more facts about the movie.

First, it seriously was one year, and the pendant that Leonidas' wife gave to him was not a cross, it was a sabretooth.

Next time, pay attention to smooth animation, more detail and more anatomy. And to the music. Seriously, take these words if you want to be a good flash animator.

-J

Rest in Peace Piconjo Rest in Peace Piconjo

Rest in peace, good man.

I'm sure it's a lot of sorrow to have a friend passed away.
I wish the best for everyone who knew him.

But there's one thing I wanna stand out as offtopic:
Piconjo did not die for OUR sins. Jesus died for our sins. He died because Jesus wanted him to finally gain his eternal rest.

Rest In Peace, Piconjo.

catbrush responds:

Actually, I think you're a bit confused. I looked this up and have come to the conclusion that:

Piconjo died for j00r sins.

silent hill 2 reloaded silent hill 2 reloaded

Not very funny.

Too short and just boring. Sorry. But hey, greetings for you too!

I'm Arthemesic on Silent Hill Forum.