Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Now that was enjoyable

I really liked your drawing style and the facts that you matced up scenes from the game, not just some random places and random stuff.

Sound effects could have been turned down just a bit. Made a bit of a soundmess at some points, but that's not too serious.
But I loved how you took advantage of the screaming part in the song, and added the Fast Zombie with its own scream sound. Genius, I say.

Cheers!
-J.H/Blocko

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Really good-looking game.

I got bored after I died in the first (or are there more?) grass level.

And to the previous review: You go by the wall. It took four deaths for me to realise.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

[THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Now that was one hell of a ride. I loved the game. The people's stories were better than the overall story. I don't fancy dead bodies and Gollum-lookalikes taking over the world and killing everyone.

You did an amazing job with the graphics. I must say your games are very original with the image-usage.

The sound world was wide, ambient and full of surprises and pearls.
Great job was done here also.

I mostly hate the overall story. End of man caused by carcasses and Gollum-lookalikes (as stated earlier). The diaries fulfill the storyline though. They are so amazing.

Overall: This is a VERY great game. Only if you hadn't put words into the mouths of jumping cadavres and weird elves.
9/10

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Kickass!!!

I love the graphics. Everything's made so great. There's no point of weakness.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

I'm a Christian...

Some comments were actually funny, and the sound goes for the funny "AARGH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Scream. But that doesn't mean that I liked this flash. As I say, it would have been better for you to NOT submit this on NG. But that's just what I say. I feel a bit fucked up now, but I AM a Christian. So it's not very strange to feel this way.

Catch-A-Shit 2 Catch-A-Shit 2

SICK GAME!!! :D

I had a few laughs with this game. It's a sick one, truly :P

Get that Blob ! Get that Blob !

HAHA Nice game

It was pretty nicely coded.

story maker 1.1 story maker 1.1

LOL MY STORY!!!:

Cock was very wet, cold and hungry. he got a call from a bank and was sent on a mission to find a dildo. When he arrived Cock realized that he was sick.. The place had a pink door on the near right corner ,a blue computer in the middle of the room ,a orange table on the far left corner ,and a yellow couch in the middle of the left wall .Suddenly a gay dancer jumped out of nowhere. gay dancer :Hehehe, do you really think you are going to win Cock?Cock :I'm going to make you taste my led!With that, Cock jumped on the nearby fridge then wall walked matrix-style to gay dancer and cut him a lot.Cock's sniper rifle didn't fail him this time niether, since the got a clean head shot.Cock reloaded sniper rifle .Cock after that went to the Pizza place. When he arrived Cock realized that he was sick.. The place had a maroon couch on the far right corner ,a blue t.v. in the far of the wall where the door was ,a orange table on the left hand side of the room ,and a black shelf on the far right corner .Suddenly a gay dancer jumped out of nowhere. gay dancer :Cock you are as good as gone, why don't you shoot yourself to save me the time?Cock :You b*tch, who the f**k do you think you are!?With that, Cock jumped on the nearby fridge then wall walked matrix-style to gay dancer and cut him a lot.Cock shot the gay dancer in the back using sniper rifle.Near the dead gay dancer he found the dildo. THE END

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

Very good game.

The reload sounds I recognize they have been ripped from Perfect Dark.
By the way about sounds: Do you have a GOOD SOUND quality version anywhere?

Postal 2 - gone Postal 2 - gone

Nice game.

I don't think you are 17. Even you try to make us believe. You're 10.
or close to. Or then the guy, who makes the speech and stuff is 10 or close. The animator is a 17 old guy who makes a bit...different flash styles...